Stress free toddler activities for everyday moms
Tired of doing the same old, boring things with your toddler? In need of new activities that are not only fun but also educational for your child?
Being a mom is hard, and there are few things worse than the guilty feelings that come with feeling bored while trying to keep you toddler occupied. Or, with resorting to screen time because you’re just so frustrated with trying to come up with new things to do.
Maybe you’ve tried everything to provide fun, educational activities for your child to do. But if we’re being honest, it can be hard to find the time and energy to come up with activity ideas all on your own–not to mention incredibly stressful. And many activities take a lot of time and effort to set up and cleanup!
But what if it didn’t have to be like that?
What if instead you had a ton of fun activities to choose from that are not only enjoyable but easy to do and easy to cleanup?
Imagine what it would be like to easily keep your toddler engaged and occupied with activities that also help teach important skills. Say goodbye, mom guilt!
Toddler activities don’t have to be time suckers. They don’t have to be boring, or a pain to do or clean up. It doesn’t have to be hard to keep your child occupied and entertained while still learning.
Welcome to Busy Bee Learning
Which is why in Busy Bee Learning, we provide you with 50 easy activities perfect for keeping toddlers occupied and engaged in learning.
- Stop wasting time trying to come up with activities on your own
- Quit feeling frustrated and stressed by trying to keep your toddler engaged and learning
- Stop feeling guilty about the activities you do
- Say yes to incredibly easy activities that will keep even the busiest toddlers occupied
Hi, I’m Abby, and I have a very active toddler!
Hi, I’m Abby!
I’m a stay at home mom to a very active two year old boy. I know from personal experience that it can be hard and frustrating to keep toddlers interested and engaged in activities. And even harder to come up with activities that actually teach the skills they need to learn!
And that’s why I created Busy Bee Learning. To help you provide enjoyable activities that are packed with learning for your toddler.
Because you deserve a stress and guilt free activity time!
This activity pack is perfect for toddler moms who are ready to quit the stress of activity time!
You are too awesome of a mom to not provide fun, educational activities for your toddler–but you don’t have to be stressed out about it.
You don’t have to scour the internet for Pinterest perfect activities that end up taking too much of your time.
This fun filled activity pack is perfect for you if…
- You’re ready to say goodbye to stressful activity time
- You want easy activities that teach important core skills for your toddler
- Typical toddler activities are more stress than they are worth
Put a stop to the stress, and start enjoying activity time!
Even if you’re not a big fan of crafts and little kid games, Busy Bee Learning is sure to turn activity time into an enjoyable time with your toddler.
Because your precious time should be spent enjoying your children while they are young, not wracking your brain for new things to do with them.
So go ahead and say yes to an enjoyable, stress free activity time with your toddler.
What you get in the Busy Bee Learning Activity Pack
You may be wondering exactly what you’re going to get with this activity pack. Busy Bee Learning downloads in a zip file containing two PDFs which contain the following:
- Table of contents to quickly find what you need
- Activities sorted in order they appear, as well as by the primary skill they help teach (motor, sensory, colors, shapes, numbers)
- Shopping list of all extra supplies needed–most of these are ones you probably have around the house already
- Twelve spring holiday themed activities–six themed for St Patrick’s Day, six themed for Easter
- Thirty-eight activities themed for spring
- Fifty activities total!
You can keep doing what you’re doing, or you can start saving time with stress free activities today
No one can do it all, and you shouldn’t have to try. We all have a limited amount of time to spend every day, so why not make the most of it and spend as much of that as you can having fun with your child?
Every moment you spend looking for new things to do is a moment not spent actually doing things with your toddler. Busy Bee Learning saves you that valuable time, so that you can spend more time doing what matters most.
- How many activities are included? This pack includes a total of 50 activities, twelve of which are themed after spring holidays
- How long do I have access to this? Once purchased, you’ll have access to download the activity pack as many times as you like, for as long as you have an active customer account.
- What types of skills do the activities teach? The activities help to teach a variety of skills, including motor skills, sensory skills, shapes, colors, and numbers.
- Can I get a refund? Unfortunately, because this is a digital product that cannot be returned, we are not able to offer refunds at this time.