Motherhood is hard, but remembering the journey to it doesn’t have to be. Which is why in The Pregnancy Journal, we help new moms to have a place to remember all those precious details.
- Keep track of all your prenatal appointments
- Stay organized with your to do lists
- Track daily habits and gratitude
- Record every special moment, from your positive test to your delivery, and every moment in between
Pregnancy is too special to not enjoy and remember. You don’t need to feel stressed or “wing it.” What you need is a place to keep it all together—all your thoughts, all your experiences, and all the important details.
Don’t let your pregnancy slide by without remembering all the moments that made you smile.
The Pregnancy Journal is right for you if…
- You’re a new mom who wants to remember this special experience
- You want a place to journal about your experiences, but also keep track of appointments and tasks
- You’re a veteran mom who wants to do a better job of remembering this pregnancy
When you purchase The Pregnancy Journal, you’ll get three copies of this 100 page journal. You can print the journal, or journal on your phone. However you’d prefer to use your journal, you’ll have an option that works for you.
- A full color copy – this is the full, regular version of the journal
- A printer friendly copy – this copy is modified to easily print with less color ink, or in black and white
- And a fillable copy – this is the full version of the journal, and can be filled in and saved on a phone, tablet, or computer
The 100 page journal is divided up into three sections—one for each trimester. In each section you’ll get:
- Four pages over viewing the trimester
- Space for sonogram and bump photos
- Weekly overview pages complete with habit tracking, gratitude, appointments, and to do lists
- Weekly journal pages, including unique prompts if you get stuck
Additionally, you’ll also get a “Welcome to the World” page to record your birth story and birth details.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is The Pregnancy Journal formatted?
Upon purchase, you’ll receive 3 pdf copies of the journal. (1 full color, 1 printer friendly, 1 device fillable) You can print off the full color or printer friendly copy, or use your phone, tablet, or computer to journal.
How do I download the journal after purchase?
After your order is completed, there will be a link on the order complete page to download the journal. You will also receive an email with the download link. If you create an account during checkout, you will also be able to log in and download from your account at any time.
Can I return my journal or get a refund?
Unfortunately, because this is a digital product that cannot be returned, I am not able to offer a refund. However, if you are unhappy for any reason, please contact me at email@example.com. I’ll be happy to try to remedy the problem.