Hi, I’m Abby!
I am a wife to my wonderful husband Cody, and the mother of one crazy little boy who is always full of energy.
Life is certainly never dull with a toddler in the house!
I may also secretly be Batman, but we’ll keep that one between us. 😉
Cody and I had only been married for about a month and a half when I became pregnant with our son, Elijah.
When he was born, I became a stay at home mom (SAHM) so that I could take care of him full time, and I haven’t regretted it.
It has been such a blessing to take care of him and watch him grow from a newborn to a toddler. Click here to learn more about me!
Wondering where to start?
Check out the most popular posts in each category:
- How To Make The Perfect Birth Plan
- 4 Reasons To Not Fear Labor & Delivery
- How I Built A Maternity Wardrobe On A Budget
- How To Decorate Nursery Walls While Renting
- 7 Compelling Benefits of Cloth Diapers vs Disposable
- Enjoying The Beach With A Baby
- How To Stop Your Toddler From Hitting
- Tips To Handle And Prevent Toddler Tantrums
- Tips To Teach Your Toddler To Pick Up Toys
- Most Moms Do This And It’s Hurting Their Kids
- How Moms Lose Their Sense Of Identity
- Why Reading Is Essential For Every Mom
Free For You!
Want more free help and resources?
I created the Mom Resource Library just for you! The resource library contains exclusive content created to make your life easier.
Some of the resources include checklists, cheat sheets, and templates. Sign up below to get access to this exclusive content.