Summer Bucket List Challenge
Looking for a fun activity to do with your little one this summer? You’ve come to the right place! From June 1st until July 31st, I’m hosting a free summer bucket list challenge on Instagram. This activity is open for children age newborn–preschool (must be accompanied by a parent!).
The Summer Bucket List Challenge is a great way for you and your child to have fun outside this summer. Plus, everyone who completes their bucket list will be entered to win $25 for a special treat!
How Do I Complete My Bucket List?
1. Register below and follow @themomcornerblog to be entered into the challenge.
2. Once registered, you will receive your bucket list challenge in your email. (If you register before June 1st, the challenge will be sent on June 1st)
3. Let your little one have fun completing the activities on your bucket list!
4. Take a picture of each activity as you complete it and post to Instagram. Be sure to use the hashtag #mcsummerchallenge and tag @themomcornerblog.
5. Each activity on your bucket list will be verified, and once your list is complete you will be entered to win a $25 PayPal cash prize to treat your child (and yourself!).
- How do I enter/register? Fill out the registration form above or below!
- When/how will I receive my bucket list? Your list will be sent to you via email on or after June 1st
- How long do I have to complete my list? This challenge runs from June 1st to July 31st
- How many activities are on the bucket list? There are 24 individual activities
- What kind of activities are on the bucket list? The activities range from backyard activities, to visiting locations, to collecting certain objects. All activities are toddler friendly (though babies can be included as well!).
- Do any of the activities cost money? You should be able to complete all activities without spending extra money. The activities on the list are fairly common summer activities. Food related ones may be adapted if your child has an allergy or health condition that prevents them from participating in it.
- Does my child have to be in the picture? Not necessarily. If you are uncomfortable posting a picture of your child, you may post a picture without their face in it. You may also consider using the sticker feature to block out their face from the picture, if that makes you more comfortable.
- How is my bucket list verified? For each picture of an activity from your list, tag @themomcornerblog and use the hashtag #mcsummerchallenge . *Note: Your Instagram account must be set to public in order for your activities/pictures to be verified.
- How do I get entered to win? Just complete your bucket list challenge and wait for it to be verified. All completed, verified bucket lists will be entered to win the prize.
This challenge/contest is not sponsored or endorsed by Instagram. Void were prohibited. Must be 18 years or older to register and enter. Open only to US residents.
One winner will be randomly drawn from qualifying participants. The winner will have 48hrs to claim the prize, after which the $25 prize will be sent via PayPal. If the winner fails to claim the prize in the allotted time frame, a new winner will be drawn. This process will continue until a winner has received the prize.
Share with Friends!